Senin, 03 Oktober 2011

My Biography

My name is Dedy Fregnki  Saputra, I was born in Duri, 28 November 1990. I am the first  child, and I have two little sister . I have start my education on Kindergarden in 1995-1996. The name of Kindergarden where I am studied is TK SANTO YOSEF. Is it so far from my house, so my Mom always delivered me to the kindergarden. When I am studied in kindergarden i had some of special impression,  they are, playing  slideboard and playing swing.  On kindergarden I have began studied tried to wrote alphabet and read some
of little text.
After I graduted from TK SANTO YOSEF, I had to continued my studied on elementary school in 1997-2002.The name is SD NEGRI 045. And isn’t so far far from my house, so I always went by foot. On elementary school i Had many Friend’s that very friendly for me.for six years on elementary school, I have to studied my thing’s.
On 2002 I graduated from elementary school. In 2003 I had to continued My studied on Junior High School, in SMP SANTO YOSEF Duri until 2005. My school is it to so far from my house. If I went to school, I must Woke upat 06.00 a.m, because the lesson have start up at 07.15 a.m. So, before that time I must Prepared for anything that I need to went to school. If I was late, I would got the punishment from the teacher. Every day I spent my time only for went to school and after went to home, I help my mom at home. For 3 years studied on  Junior High School, I had got many things that very inportant for me, not only for me but for every one.

Graduated from Junio High School, I contiued my studied on Senior High School (2006-2009). The name of School is SMA NEGERI 2 DURI. For every Student’s  in Duri this is the one of favourite School. So, I am very a proud of my self, because I am the one of from many student’s  that’s very lucky can studied  int that School. Because this School is it far, so, My parent’s gave a MotorCycle for me, and every day I went to school with my first my MotorCycle.
After graduated from Senior High school, I went to Medan, and I want to continued my studied in a one of Collage in North Sumatera. From many Collage in North Sumatera I interest with BUDI DARMA Collage, and I thing Budi Darma is a one of the best Collage in North sumatera, so, I have choice, I join with Budi Darma, and I hope Budi Darma can help Me to make my ambition to be Come True.

0 komentar: